Monday, March 29, 2010

Sort of Live 3/29 RAW Review

OK. I just posted the massive Wrestlemania review, so I am going to try and keep going with a semi-live RAW review (starting an hour late on DVR):

- I don't know who does these montages, but I hope they are paid well because they are awesome.

- New drinking game: take a shot everytime you hear WWE Universe. Wasted before the end of the first hour.

- Why did Swagger leave the ring for a mic when there already 2 in there?

- Between Jon Heder and these two assholes, I am always surprised at which "celebrities" actually have good deliveries. Fucking Piven and his Summerfest.

- Barbershop Moment: Top 5 of all time

- Nice: "What'd you wanna tell him??" from guy in crowd after Sheamus crushed Triple H.

- Jeez, finally Bret gets involved with Hart Dynasty. Seriously, how pissed are you when there is this hand-written storyline and you are fighting Cryme Tyme?

- OK, nice job getting Randy Orton over as face. I'll buy it. Still, Batista is the best heel in a while.

- HBK moment was exactly what I thought it would be and should be. Possibly best all-around performer of all-time. Kind of surprised he went out with a lot of matches left in him, but it's nice to see a guy know when it is his time.

That's all for now. Next blog will be the Random Wrestler Review on AJFC's namesake, Ahmed Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment